Stacked Notes - Bourbon And Meteor
Tonight's meetup consisted of two separate talks. The meeting started with a delicious snack I've never had before: Pork Puppies.
2014-10-21 by Christian Reuter (Meetup)
Bourbon is a Sass library upon which complementary tools are built.
gem install neat
neat install- copies neat files into project
gem install bitters
bitters install- copies bitters files into project
A Year With Meteor
2014-10-21 by Josh Owens (Meetup)
Meteor Resources (By Josh Owens)
More Meteor Resources
In one year four developers where able to ship forty projects.
- Package namespacing
- More than a framework
- shared code (frontend and backend)
- build tools
- Great community - http://devshop.meteor.com/
- https://www.heroku.com/ - tricky with more than one dyno due to sticky sessions
- https://modulus.io/ (using https://www.compose.io/ for data)
- https://github.com/meteor-velocity/velocity - soon
- [one other here, but i missed it]
Also announced was the upcoming Stacked Conf! It will be on June -, 2015 at The Carolina Theatre. You should go.